Need advice! Looking to install a full ballast system on a 98 2200v

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need advice! Looking to install a full ballast system on a 98 2200v

The boat currently has no ballast at all and I want to start surfing, I'm wondering if anyone can give me advice on what kinda of weight I should be running does this boat even make a good wake? I know it's going to take a while to dial in. I just want to get as much info as I can before purchasing everything. Thanks!!

start here. http://www.mikesliquidaudio.com/contact.html
    2011 Tigé RZ4
    www.re-viveupholstery.com

Comment

You'll end up finishing there as well. One stop shopping with awesome customer service. It does help to speak Carolinin but it's not necessary.
      You'll get your chance, smart guy.

Comment

Thanks for the advice!

Comment

Originally posted by dmax1 View Post
          Thanks for the advice!
          Ive got a 2001 23v and I made some surf gates for it, after that just put a 1100 sac on the floor in front of the back seats, and one 400 in port locker and has a nice long surf wave, could add a little more to get some hieght but it's still a great wake, with out the surf gates I had the 1100 in port locker a 440 in same locker on top of other bag, 440 in star locker and a 400 in front seat on port side, lot of weight to mess with and alot of trouble, just a suggestion but build a surf gate or a nss or something, makes life easier

Comment

20140628_002106.jpg
            Originally posted by dmax1 View Post
            Thanks for the advice!

Comment

20140628_001938.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by WakerideN View Post

X2.... Mike sold me everything i needed to install a 750# in each rear corner and a U shape in the bow of my 01 21v...

Comment

Heavy chevy do you have any pics of your surf wave? Looks intriguing first time I have seen that in all my research. @infotom how much weight are you running in the bow 650? I just purchased a 750 sac for the surf side rear locker and manual pump for now and I move people around the boat for now till I purchase some more bags. the wave seems short though

Comment

Working...
                  X