2013 z1 ballast help please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2013 z1 ballast help please

A friend of mine has a 2013 z1 with Enzo bags in the rear and he just put I believe 400 to 500 in the front not sure anyway he can't get a good wave the boat is not vx equipped any feedback would be awesome I want to get it dialed n better for him thx the boat came stock with the surf ballast.
    surf till u die.

I also forgot to add that eventually a vx is going to be on at a later date thx again tige nation!
    surf till u die.

Comment

pro ballast in front, wake 9 z1 sacs and vx. he will be set up!

I surfed a stock z1 with vx and surf ballast, and the wave was really damn good in stock from

Comment

Get clear on what package he had stock, as that makes a difference. My stock Z1 with Vx makes a really nice, clean, surfable wave with the pro ballast. Adding enzo bags can help if there is enough weight in the nose to counter it.

Comment

Originally posted by CarFanatic View Post
          I surfed a stock z1 with vx and surf ballast, and the wave was really damn good in stock from
          I wonder who's boat that is?? Oh well , we'll figure it out.

Comment

i have surf ballast with no VX and my wave is pretty good, but i know the Z1 needs weight up front, and the list has to be about 8 degrees or 10, but no more ...or else the wave will wash out

Comment

I'll know more after this weekend, Upgraded sacs are in and we will be dialing it in.
              "Failing to prepare is preparing to fail" John Wooden- Rest in Peace

Comment

Working...
              X