Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rear Ballast still shows 25% Full and is empty...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rear Ballast still shows 25% Full and is empty...

Is there a way to reset this or is there another issue?
    2014 Tige Z3

On TT, press switches and then settings (I think that's what it's called, it's the last button) click ballast timer reset.

Comment

Yep the times are almost always off. Welcome to the TT!! You can reset the times right on the ballast screen. Upper right hand corner I believe.

Comment

Boardman, I think you're right. My bad.

Comment

I took a stop watch while we were on the water and timed the filling and emptying. After I did that I changed the times in the TT. You can only change it by whole minutes. It's not 100% accurate but closer than factory settings. Factory settings for my RZR for the rear is 6 minutes for filling and draining, 2 for the font 400 bag. Front is pretty accurate but the rears is not, especially when draining. Factory settings on my boat will say empty when the rear bags are still emptying the approximate amount of water in the hard tank. It's more like 7 or 8 ish for me. I have the 1000gph pumps I believe.

Comment

On mine you go to the switches screen, then push the set up button, then scroll down to "set ballast times" then hit the refresh button above and right of the speed set arrow button to select it.
            "Failing to prepare is preparing to fail" John Wooden- Rest in Peace

Comment

Originally posted by boardman74 View Post
              Yep the times are almost always off. Welcome to the TT!! You can reset the times right on the ballast screen. Upper right hand corner I believe.
              I have that button on my ballast screen but I cannot adjust anything from there. You would think that would be the logical place for it.....
              "Failing to prepare is preparing to fail" John Wooden- Rest in Peace

Comment

Fixed it. Thanks! It was on the ballast screen - top right.
                2014 Tige Z3

Comment

Yes TT is a bit of a Pain, but just keep playing with the timers, and you get it right

Comment

Working...
                  X