2005 24V Fat Sack recommendation request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2005 24V Fat Sack recommendation request

My kids have reached an age where the wake on the boat (24V) is no longer "acceptable" for surfing, etc. I know there are all kinds of dealers out there who sell the "fat sack" or similar systems. Can someone recommend one brand / model over another?

How big of a wave are you looking for? I have your same boat and it's probably one of the best surfs boats ever made. I would say 750-1800 pounds on one side.
    Build thread: http://www.tigeowners.com/forum/showthread.php?14787-Duffy-s-2005-24v-wakesurfing-mod-thread&highlight=duffys+24v

Comment

Very happy with my "fly high" sacs. Mant different dimension/weight options. Like my tsunami pump too. Seem to be tough and durable although I am a new Tige owner. Just google fly high sac......

Comment

Thanks for that information. Bought the boat two years ago and have played with the TAPS, speed, etc. Got a nice wake but my 18 year old son wants a larger one. I think he's watched too many videos. Any recommendations on a brand name for the sack or are they all basically the same? I plan to get one or two for the back compartments, and one for the front around the bow. Thanks for your input.

Comment

Thanks for the info on the Fly High sacs and Tsunami pump. I will certainly check it out.

Comment

The 750 or 1100's fit pretty well as does the enzo sac. The more the better when it comes to surfing:0
            Build thread: http://www.tigeowners.com/forum/showthread.php?14787-Duffy-s-2005-24v-wakesurfing-mod-thread&highlight=duffys+24v

Comment

For a 24V, the best value for the weight, is the Fly High W712 Enzo.
              Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

+1

till i went with Duffy's bigger custom sacs in my 05 24V I was plenty happy with the enzo sacs
                my midlife crisis started at puberty and I plan on enjoying it all the way to the end..

Comment

Working...
                X