06 22ve ballast ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

06 22ve ballast ideas

So ive looked at a ton of ballast threads and hope ive got it figured out. I plan on using aerator pumps to fill a 1200# custom enzo port sac and the 650# integrated bow sac. What do you think?ballast.png

check valves need to be in the vent lines as opposed to the drain line. As its drawn now, most of your drain flow will be diverted back to the sac via the drain as that would be the path of least resistance
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

That makes sense thanks for the info.

Comment

You can also eliminate the check valve in the bow fill line. Hose routing will prevent any passive draining.
        Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

I assume you have no friends who surf goofy? Not sure I would commit to one sided only.

Comment

At this time I have no plans on going goofy but if the day comes I can get another custom sac and route the third pump to go to the starboard side with minimum cost. Would halve to get a new thru hull for the port side and some hose is all.

Im assuming because im just going to fill the port side or will it work for filling both sides of boat.

Comment

Im sorry this a stupid question but how do you highlight someones post to show what question your answering.

Comment

Originally posted by wake1012 View Post
                Im sorry this a stupid question but how do you highlight someones post to show what question your answering.
                click the "reply with quote" tab at the bottom of their post, or, open a blank reply, click the quote bubble in the tool bar on top of the open replay box, its the thing that looks what you seen in a cartoon for what the cartoon is saying. In the middle of that, copy/past the text in there.

Comment

[QUOTE][click the "reply with quote" tab at the bottom of their post, or, open a blank reply, click the quote bubble in the tool bar on top of the open replay box, its the thing that looks what you seen in a cartoon for what the cartoon is saying. In the middle of that, copy/past the text in there. /QUOTE]

Thanks chpthril

Comment

Originally posted by chpthril View Post
                    click the "reply with quote" tab at the bottom of their post, or, open a blank reply, click the quote bubble in the tool bar on top of the open replay box, its the thing that looks what you seen in a cartoon for what the cartoon is saying. In the middle of that, copy/past the text in there.
                    thanks

Comment

What's you're cost on this? I have the same boat and will be doing this in a month. Except for I need sacs on both sides. I ride goofy and the family rides regular.

Comment

Im not sure yet?

Comment

Working...
                        X