Set up for RZ4 with convexvx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Set up for RZ4 with convexvx

Just came over to Tige from Centurion, looking to dial in the surf wake with the RZ4 with convexvx. What speed and Taps is everyone using?
    Thanks

First off Welcome to Tige Owners...We love pics of boats on the site..... I am also interested in hearing how folks are setting up an RZ4 with VX. I will get my new boat in a couple of weeks and can update with what I come up with as well.

Comment

I have an rz2 with vx and I know that the vx likes bow weight so I did the pro ballast from tige and put 1400lb Enzo sacs on each side and it works awesome. Sorry got off track in my past experiences with the rz4 you have to run a ton of weight in the rear and we did 800 up front it worked awesome.
      surf till u die.

Comment

welcome to the Tige club sycamore...it's pretty mellow over here. This aint no Malibu **** fight for sure'

RZ4 with a VX..can't wait to see the wave!
        my midlife crisis started at puberty and I plan on enjoying it all the way to the end..

Comment

Hi All: This is my first time on this sight. I have an 2012 rz4 and found by complete accident that if you weight both rear lockers the wave is great. I have taken out my front ballast and used the front pumps to fill and drain my 1500 lb rear sack. so with the tape set on 3-4 I will flood all the factory ballast and the little extra one (1500).

Comment

So here is what brought me to your sight. I was wondering if any one has played around with aftermarket trim tabs of something like that ? I was thinking of getting the convex vx for my boat and adding tabs to it. If this fails I don't need to buy an new boat, just throw the vx away and call it a day. What I'm looking for is a way to surf boat sides like Malibu and all the other manufactures. If any one has some input I would love to hear you ideas's, Even if you think I'm completely crazy !!! Cheers

Comment

Working...
            X