2006 Dashboard Rocker Switches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2006 Dashboard Rocker Switches

Does anyone have a good lead on factory Tige switches? I have a 2006 20V WITHOUT ballasts, and I'm adding (3) pumps this year, Front, Port, Starboard. I have (3) empty switches on my dash, and I want to replace them to match my other factory switches.

The Carling switches and actuator (the labeled part you puch) can be purchased individually.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

I am traveling right now but I added ballast and wanted my switches to match the factory ones. I couldn't get them pre labeled so I printed some labels and added them. If you search for my install you will see them. If that is what you are after I can get you the information of where I got them, unless their in that thread.

Comment

Contact OTRATTW

They can make ANY switch cover for you including the Tiki lights!. And they sell the Carling bodies in a lot of styles.

I usually send them an email telling them what I want and he will call back in a couple of days
        Sent by the random thoughts from the voices in my head... Eric

Comment

Please post pictures of your install. I have the same boat and would like to do ballast install. Just want to get an idea of what to expect on a 20V. Thanks.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

Comment

Will do, I'm gearing up for next weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by EricU View Post
              Contact OTRATTW

They can make ANY switch cover for you including the Tiki lights!. And they sell the Carling bodies in a lot of styles.

I usually send them an email telling them what I want and he will call back in a couple of days
              Cool. I just sent them an email.

Comment

Here is my install - http://www.tigeowners.com/forum/show...all&highlight= go to pages 5 -7 for the switches.

Comment

Working...
                X