Tige 2006 24ve white water help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tige 2006 24ve white water help

I just got back from a trip and i had 1250lbs in the fron of the boat and 1000 in the rear. i was running 23mph at 70ft. and messed with taps at all settings and couldnt get happy with the wake, kept having white water.

Was the white water on one side more than the other? Do you have a pic?

Comment

You may need to bump up your speed to about 24 mph. But maybe 23.5 will do it.I usually ride 23.5 mph with that much weight but i ride at 85 feet.
      I do all my own stunt work. hey ya'll watch dis.

Comment

Running that much weight and speed I would start with taps at 0 and see if that cleans up the wash. Then if you want to shape or make the wake a little bigger you can slowly bump up just a touch of taps. If you have wash at 23.5, taps at zero I would investigate to see if your spedo is correct. Use a GPS app on a phone or some sort of GPS that can tell you real time speed.
        2009 RZ2, PCM 343, MLA Surf Ballast, Premium Sound.
        2013 Toyota Sequoia 4WD W/Timbren SES

Comment

Originally posted by robert theisen View Post
          You may need to bump up your speed to about 24 mph. But maybe 23.5 will do it.I usually ride 23.5 mph with that much weight but i ride at 85 feet.
          the white water is not too bad, just at the top of the wake it has like an inch or two of white water and it catches the front of my board when I really charge into it.

Comment

I have the same model and year. Seems like it's heavy up front, try 500-800 lbs in the front. People placement is huge in our boats as well. Normally I get a clean wake 21+ mph

When I ride 2200 lbs, 1800 rear & 400lbs front I have taps at 3.5 riding at 26 mph and the wake is very nice.

Comment

Originally posted by WorktoLive View Post
              I have the same model and year. Seems like it's heavy up front, try 500-800 lbs in the front. People placement is huge in our boats as well. Normally I get a clean wake 21+ mph

When I ride 2200 lbs, 1800 rear & 400lbs front I have taps at 3.5 riding at 26 mph and the wake is very nice.
              With this setup you get no white water? and how slow can you go and still have a clean wake with this much weight?

Comment

Working...
              X