Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chpthrll and Larry/FAE shoutout (Tige 24V)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chpthrll and Larry/FAE shoutout (Tige 24V)

Mike is the man He helped out all my newbie questions and got me started on my ballast needs on a tight budget.

I just bought a 2004 24V and he helped out with a manual fill Jumbo 1100 to start with and a 650lbs under seat bag. After a year, hopefully the budget will recover to allow for custom sacs and plumbing it all in. At this point, I decided on two bags vs off the shelf enzo so I can have more flexibility if we are wakeboarding.

Larry also helped out with the FAE and offered GREAT service too!

Also quick thanks to the Wake9 guys, Topazsurfer, and all the people that went to the Polar Bear for pushing me over the edge on wakesurfing. You did too good of job and pushed me to the top of my boat buying budget. Polar Bear was so much fun and I really hope I can make it out again next year.

Duffy's threads were also very helpful while I researched boats. Definitely helped convince me the 24V was a good option for safety (freeboard) and surf wave.

Steve
    Mods: MLA BIG Ballast System (1800+ Custom sacs, 2 500 W705 sacs under bow), Duffy Surf Flap Mod, Trimmed Swim Deck, Top-Mount Starter

+1 MIKE IS THE MAN!
    Joey - Red 20V Riders Edition

Comment

Congrats on the boat!!
      Build thread: http://www.tigeowners.com/forum/showthread.php?14787-Duffy-s-2005-24v-wakesurfing-mod-thread&highlight=duffys+24v

Comment

Originally posted by duffymahoney View Post
        Congrats on the boat!!
        Thanks Duffy! When I saw how good your wave on your Avy was and then how much you liked the 24V freeboard and push, it had me sold.
        Mods: MLA BIG Ballast System (1800+ Custom sacs, 2 500 W705 sacs under bow), Duffy Surf Flap Mod, Trimmed Swim Deck, Top-Mount Starter

Comment

Ha! My avy was an awesome surf boat, but boy did it get scary fully weighted.
          Build thread: http://www.tigeowners.com/forum/showthread.php?14787-Duffy-s-2005-24v-wakesurfing-mod-thread&highlight=duffys+24v

Comment

Working...
          X