• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Joeprunc View Post
    So who's Sara? She have a sister?
    Sara is five's girl

Comment

Originally posted by lancehon View Post
      Sara is five's girl
      She was my mistress first!! I thought we had this worked out.

Comment

looks great, just a quick question on the panels, I am missing a the engine speration panel in my starboard locker, is plywood ok for these ? its real close to the exhaust altho I know they dont get hot, also what carpet do you use to cover them?

Comment

Originally posted by Gwyn View Post
          looks great, just a quick question on the panels, I am missing a the engine speration panel in my starboard locker, is plywood ok for these ? its real close to the exhaust altho I know they dont get hot, also what carpet do you use to cover them?
          I used a high grade plywood and sealed it with a special primer and paint I got from a specialty paint shop, and the carpet I got from MLA

Comment

I couldn't find marine plywood locally, if I had to do it again I would use the azek wood that MLS is using

Comment

thanks, i can get marine ply to do that and put a sealer on it as well

its really hard getting boat supplies out here (certain things) I just had to order a chrome finish bilge pump outlet from the UK as could only get white plastic here and i was not gonna spoil my boat with that!!

Comment

Working...
              X