Rz2 Ballast addition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rz2 Ballast addition

So I'm curious as to what people are adding for ballast our current set up is around 4k for wakeboarding, keeping the 40% in bow 60% in rear..

I want to exchange the rear locker bags which are 350's ideally I'd love to put 750's in there but won't work have the height/width but to short length wise to add them.. It'd be sweet if we could get a wedge style bag to get under the seats since they moved the cooler's up to the bow I want to get just to 5k with it all plumbed in. My other option is just run 2 sacs one across the bow seats of 400 and 1 in the rear of 600 and just use my Tsunami pumps to fill them.. Any ideas?

Put the custom surf sacs In the rears and that gives you 2,000 for the rear with only 2 sacs.

Comment

I'm using W719, they are bigger than the locker and should fill it all in. Chpthrill sent me some additional bag fittings to make it work for my set up.
      2009 RZ2, PCM 343, MLA Surf Ballast, Premium Sound.
      2013 Toyota Sequoia 4WD W/Timbren SES

Comment

What sacs, and where are the placed, are you using to gain the 1700-2000 lbs above the factory ballast?
        Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

I just saw your repsonse I played around most was getting added to just the rear of the boat in the cabin area then I did try a 300lb in the bow also.

Comment

Working...
          X