• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mls6722 View Post
    I tried to watch the video and it says the video is private
    Corrected....

Comment

Just wanted to add some additional pics from this build.

Fill pumps and plumbing

Bow sac fill hose emerging from the bilge in the starboard mid-ship locker. It then runs around the edge of the locker and up and over the bulk-head wall and down to the sac. This is for a reason. We want that elevation gain and drop rather then going right through the divider wall to the sac.

Port side bow drain pump and fill hose. This build had the dual 400# bow sacs, so we have two fill pumps and two drain pumps. For a single W711 sac, a single hi-GPH fill pump and two lower GPH drain pumps would be the setup.

Bow sac drain going through wall to connect to the drain pump on the other side.

Bow drain and vent thru-hull

Rear starboard vent/drain placed next to the existing bilge drain
      Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Clean Mr. Mike! Thanks for pointing me to this thread... Gives me a lot of things to contemplate when putting my ballast in...I think the hardest thing is how to position the pumps to give you the greatest sac usage along with not interfering with the water lines/pumps when the ballast 1are full.... That will require some redneck engineering on my part... Looking forward to showing that this old bird can do though! Summer is around the corner!

Comment

Working...
        X