Replacement Ballast bags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Replacement Ballast bags

does anyone know where to get replacement ballast bags on line to fit a 2018 rzx3?

I may have that design if its no longer available through Tige.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

The subfloor ballast?

Comment

I am in need of both (port & starboard) subfloor bags as well 2017 RZX3

Comment

I am in need of a starboard rear ballast bag for my 2018 Tige’R21. Contacted Tige’ but have not heard back. Anyhow else have access to one I can purchase. Thanks.

Comment

Contact wakemakers, just got a replacement for my 2016. This is where Tige told me to go FYI.

Comment

Originally posted by Rsnelling22 View Post
              I am in need of a starboard rear ballast bag for my 2018 Tige’R21. Contacted Tige’ but have not heard back. Anyhow else have access to one I can purchase. Thanks.
              Did you contact a dealer?

Comment

Contacted dealer n Georgia. The dealer. Purchase from no longer reps Tige’. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Rsnelling22 View Post
                  I think I have this design, but would like to compare it your actual sac.
                  Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Hey Mike. Sent you a couple of PMs. Thanks. My sac has 2 ports on top and I on bottom. 900 lb capacity.

Comment

I'm sure it's in here somewhere, but difficult to find. 2020 23RZX and assessing whether it's worth swapping the stock plug and play ballast bags with the WakeMaker 860 lb bags. Can anyone confirm if the stock bags are 500, or 550 lb? I've read many of the threads in here and I just don't see where anyone came out and said that it's worth it. Looking at adding some lead in the bow also and assessing the cost of getting the increase from 550 to 860 each in the back and more economical to get that increase in the plug and play bags vs. lead.

Comment

Yes, stock bags are roughly 500/550. More weight in that boat makes a huge difference. I am struggling to see how they could fit an extra 300lbs in the rear lockers, does the bag extend forward? For the small weight difference I would just run lead bags.

Comment

Agree, they could go a few inches taller, but must be longer also. 550 to 860 is a big difference and I don't see the room for it.

Comment

I have a 2020 22RZX that the seal on the starboard aft subfloor ballast bag has had the seal broken on one of the back inlets. Trying to find a replacement for it. The one that Wake Makers suggested doesn’t look right. Mine has 5 holes in it. The one they sell says 3 intake/drain and one vent. I tried to come tact Tige and they still haven’t gotten back to me. Any suggestions?

Comment

Working...
                            X