2108 R21 Front Ballast Leaking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2108 R21 Front Ballast Leaking

When filling my bags yesterday, I noticed water seeping near the driver's floor and also in the passenger compartment. Any suggestions on how to access the front bags and fittings?

In my '18 R23 there are some hdpe bulkheads that can be unscrewed and removed, on both sides. From there you can access the forward bags and drain pumps. The bulkhead in front of the helm is a pretty tight fit to actually access the bag, but can get to the pump ok. My guess is you've got a loose or broken fitting.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

2017 Tige Z3 here. Bow ballast fittings started leaking this weekend on mine also. Rear fitting on both factory bags at the rear started leaking in June, replaced with Fly-High at the rears. cnote is correct for access. It's the factory bag fitting where the orange meets the grey. The factory used some kind of heat press seal...clearly not engineered for the long haul.

Comment

I’ve had to replace these on my RZX, leaking in the same place. They’re leaking again, after replacement 3 or 4 years ago, but I haven’t chased the leak down yet.

chpthril , I think my leak is in the front, do you have the bags for a 2016 RZX? I’d rather give you the money, than a Tige dealer, either way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Onlyinboards/wakemakers have them. I’m trying to get the same two bag bow set up but smaller. Wave on 17’ z3 gets too soft above 40-60% in the bow, even with a couple offensive lineman rear surfside

Comment

Working...
          X