Best Rear bags 2017 Z3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Rear bags 2017 Z3

Who’s got the biggest and best rear bags ?

I offer a replacement to the OEM sac thats built for me by Fly High. Based on its diemensions, I rate it at 1200#.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

How much is a pair of rear bags for my Z3 and what is the time frame?

Comment

I'm forgetting what the build out is on the stock rears. I know they say 3500 total, stock.

Comment

That’s $3500 for both bags and is there anything else included?

Comment

WakeMakers has replacement bags that are sweet for the Z3. I’m using them in my 2017 Z1. 1200lbs each is what they advertise. They are fat and long so take up majority of my side lockers but worth it. About $350 each IIRC.

Comment

Same issue on my 2017 Z3, as well as seat skins coming apart at the stitching. Justin at Tige flat out doesn’t respond to you once your warranty expires. To answer your question, I do believe a reach around comes with that $3500 invoice

Comment

I’ve had two Tige boats now…2008 22ve, the perfect boat for 8 years, upholstery good as new, everything worked….fluids and impeller every spring, gas and wax…nothing else. “Trade up” to 2017 Z3 in2017 and have replaced the rudder, rudder assembly, windshield rubber gasket, seats coming apart at the seams throughout and today the port side ballast fitting expired so need a replacement ballast. I’ve reached out to Justin@tige.com multiple times this season without a response. My advice is sell it while everything is working…if that’s possible. Anyone interested, I’m selling mine after replacing the ballast. I can’t match the skins without a response from justin@tige.com so the price will be discounted, accordingly. And then I’m going to take the proceeds from the sale and buy a Centurion. After 15 years, I’m done with Tige, for good.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                  X