2016 RZX Starboard will not fill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2016 RZX Starboard will not fill

2016 RZX Starboard rear bag sub-floor will not completely fill. It appears to fill approximately 50% and never gets to the rear locker bag. We can hear the pump with no fill progress?

2nd summer with boat which it did same action last summer.

Appreciate any suggestions

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you for the guidance

We popped the cartridge while floating with pump off and on. Pump still not cooperating as it will only fill 25-33 percent. Still runs however no additional fill.

Bad pump?

Comment

Are you sure it’s filling? Mine does the same about 50% of the time. I do what chpthril said and sometimes have to do it 2x. Super annoying, and I should fix it someday although I feel it’s already orientated uphill.

Comment

Maybe it is not and the water I see is residual. So you open the cartridge, turn pump on and let it flow and then close cartridge to manipulate the pump into filling the bag?

Is the solution to replace the pump?

Comment

Leave the pump off. Take the cartridge out, allow some water to flow up and then put it back in. A new pump won’t help. The fix is what chpthril said

Comment

Thank you for the reply. After performing the suggestion a couple times with no improvement, further investigation revealed a fully linked hose near top of gun whales. Unfortunately the hose will not resume its original shape therefore I assume I need to replace hose? 1 1/8? Unless I can splice a union in?

Last edited by teachercop; 07-18-2022, 03:26 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X