2014 ASR pumps not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2014 ASR pumps not working

So I just purchased a 2014 ASR an during the test ride I filled and dumped the ballast, or so I thought. Apparently the gauge is nothing more than a timer. I thought it was weird that I didn't hear the water drain, but I assumed it was all under water.

Either way they aren't working and it seems odd that all of them are bad. I checked the fuses and circuit breakers under the dash and they are all fine.

Any other ideas?

I verified that all the pumps are working. One was stuck, but we were able to rebuild it. We also verified that the timers are getting signal, so I think the jabsco timers are bad

Comment

The timers are adjustable. You just have to get into the setting to change the timers. Also, what did the impellers look like in the pumps??

Comment

The impeller was rubber and looked similar to the one used to cool the engine, but smaller.

I reset the timers on the computer but it still didn't work. Im going to try replacing the jabsco timers which are mounted near the pumps, but so far all the ones I've found are listed for a Mastercraft. I'm sure they're the same but I'd prefer to buy one specifically for my boat.

Anyone know where I can find them

Comment

Working...
        X