Bow Ballast not Filling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bow Ballast not Filling

I have a 2012 TIGE RZ4 with the medallion touch screen. Last weekend I noticed the bow ballast was not filling. Plan to check the ballast pump tomorrow after work to verify voltage. What voltage should I read at the Viper connection? Thanks for any input.

Voltage should be battery voltage within a few tenths of a volt. Just FYI, there are 2 fill pumps on a factory ballast system in 2012.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Front Ballast pumps are cutting on need to figure out why bag is not filling now will check all connections and see from there

Comment

If it has check valves in the fill lines, they could have stuck shut due to marine growth/dried lake water over layup.
        Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Thanks for the tip got them working great now!

Comment

Going to recheck my bow fill pump electrical connections…sometimes they cut on and work fine like Friday evening…other times I have to cycle on/off and even turn boat off/on to get them to fill today for example

Comment

Working...
            X