Where to put fill/vent on front sac

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where to put fill/vent on front sac

Hey guys I got a new port side ballast bag and this one had three hose lines as opposed to my last bag which had 2 vents, 1 fill and 1 drain.

My initial thought is that I would put the fill at 1, drain at 2 and vent at 3. Does that seem to make the most sense? Thoughts? Thanks.

Attached Files

Is that a bow bag? I would switch the fill and drain so the drain is on the bottom. Also assuming 3 goes forward so when bow high it is the highest point.

Comment

Drain needs to be a fitting thats located low on a sac wall. Vent needs to be the highest fittings so air keeps purging as the sac fills. 3rd fitting would be fill. So if the pic above is how the sac would be oriented, then 3 = vent, 1 = drain 2 = fill.
      Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Originally posted by chpthril View Post
        Drain needs to be a fitting thats located low on a sac wall. Vent needs to be the highest fittings so air keeps purging as the sac fills. 3rd fitting would be fill. So if the pic above is how the sac would be oriented, then 3 = vent, 1 = drain 2 = fill.
        Thanks thats what I was ultimately leaning towards as well but wanted see what others had to say. I will say that Tige had it a bit different in their stock configuration which made me second guess things. I still dont know why they had 2 vents.

Comment

Working...
        X