2019 Tige RZX 20 Drain Ballast Pumps Always On

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2019 Tige RZX 20 Drain Ballast Pumps Always On

So far, my 2019 Tige RZX 20 has been working flawlessly, but this weekend I hit the 200 hour mark and started having some electrical problems it seems. Not saying its because of the 200 hours but just wanted to throw that out there.

The drain pump located beneath the garbage can on my boat is stuck on and will not turn off unless I turn the batteries off. It turns on automatically regardless if the button to turn the tige touch screen on is pressed. I'm pretty sure this is causing the fill pumps to just cycle in and out water when I try to use my ballasts to surf but I am also having some other pump problems...

When I tried to fill my ballast tanks, it would fill about 20% full and then automatically start draining like some sort of fault code was getting tripped. Could this have anything to do with the drain pump always being on? I also noticed that if I had some water in the ballast tanks, when I would press drain on the tige touch screen, nothing would drain.

Any one have any ideas whats going on? I still have a solid month left of summer and wanted to squeeze out every day I could this year, but the boat is under warranty still so I could bring it in if I needed. I'm assuming this would be covered...

Would that not be the bilge pump?

Comment

Check the back up switches. These switches are to be used if the touch screen doesn’t work. I’m guessing the drain switch got turned on some how. It’s happened to me this year. My switches are in the locker in front of the helm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
      X