Johnson reversible ultra ballast pump part

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Johnson reversible ultra ballast pump part

I have a couple of stripped brass screws that hold the impeller cover plate in place that I need to replace. Anyone know where these can be sourced?

Many of the Johnson impeller service kits come with replacement screws and can be found at a local marina, Amazon, etc. McMaster.com is a great place to buy hardware if you can't find it locally.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

Are the threads in the housing OK?

My SPXFLOW/Johnson impeller kits do no include screws. I do not have a Jabsco impeller kit in stock, but based on the image, it only includes grease and oring with the green impeller.

If the screws are the same size and pitch as a Jabsco, I may have some ive taken off dead pumps.
      Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

On my to do list is to replace my screws in my pumps with HHCS for ease of maintenance. I believe my kings have M5 screw and the puppy has M4 screws, so it looks like different pumps may use different size screws. I tested SAE screws I had on hand and none fit, I need to grab some metric screws to confirm.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Last edited by cucv; 07-12-2021, 06:09 PM.

Comment

Thanks for the replies. I will pull one of the screws and take it to a hardware store and see if I can figure out the size.

Comment

I've been wrong before and will be wrong again....

But I believe the Johnson reversible face plate screws are the same size, length, and pitch as the screws for the Johnson 912B raw water pump.

M5x8mm brass.

Comment

Working...
            X