2006 24 VE ballast and speakers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2006 24 VE ballast and speakers

I just bought a 2006 24VE. Kinda spur of the moment buy but i think i got a good deal. So now i will be sellin my 2002 21i. I want to add ballast and tower speakers. Any advice on what to do. I added ballast on my 21i and it worked decent for a ski boat. We have stepped away from boating for about 5 years for motocross for my son. But now im wanting to get back into it. Thanks

No factory ballast? We can set you up with a great surf ballast system. It can be plumbed in and filled/drained right there from the captains chair, or using over the side pumps.

For tower speakers, id suggest at least an 8" coaxial or a 9", 10" or 11" HLCD.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

I don't believe there is any factory ballast. I pick the boat up ok Wednesday. But depending on how much work is involved and cost. I do want to plumb everything in.

Comment

My prior boat was the 2006 24ve. Worked with CHPthril on ballast setup. He was awesome and competitive on price. That boat will throw a great wave. We went with a suck gate so we didn’t have to list the boat a lot (always freaked my wife out to be listed). We chose to do reversible pumps on the ballast setup. I was able to tee off just one inlet that I drilled in the bottom of the boat.

for speakers I originally put in Exile and they worked fine for a couple seasons. Changed them out to JL Audio. Both were 8 in. I would recommend either JL or Wetsounds for the tower.

congrats on the boat.

Comment

Working...
        X