Rear locker size, 2004 V22?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rear locker size, 2004 V22?

Hey, Team! New owner of an old boat here. I'm adding WakeMAKERS UniversalFIT ballast bags to the rear lockers of a 2004 V22. My boat storage guy has been a bit slow to get me rear locker measurements (and to get the boat out of storage--fodder for a separate post). Anyone have a rear locker measurement for this boat? I'd like to get the bags ordered before they're on backorder like the pumps are!

How much weight are you looking for? I have a custom 22V surf sac design. its an "L" shape and we rate it at 1300#.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

I'm honestly not sure how much weight we want. I hadn't thought of it in those terms. I assumed I'd measure the rear lockers and max those out with WaveMAKERS non-custom bags--one port, one starboard. There's no factory ballast in this one, as I'm sure you know. Total noob here. I was posting just to see if anyone has these measurements instead of waiting for our storage company to finally pull the boat out.

Comment

...and of course I mean WakeMAKERS, not WaveMakers. Total noob, as I said.

Comment

I'd buy Enzo sacs or chp's custom sacks. I figure I get about 1150 lbs in the enzo sacs bases on pump fill time in my 22v and they sure seem to fill the whole compartment.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

Get CHP's customer sacs, if you need the mid ship for storage then just fold the leg under. 1100s wakemakers or any other brand max's the locker (actually they are on the big side, id guesstimate you get around 900 out of them, with the enzo/CHP customs you should be getting around 1200.
            I personally run 2 wake maker 1100's 45x25x25 version with lead midships, wish I went with customs but it is what it is... 04 22v

Comment

Working...
            X