Trim Tabs - wakesurf tabs actually...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chpthril View Post

Not yet, im behind on getting back to people, sorry. I do sell custom Tige sacs.
    Price for 1 on a 24v? I want one for the port rear locker that goes up under the seat too. How much lbs is it?

Comment

Originally posted by duffymahoney View Post
      I really like the suck gate on the side of the boat, I feel like it makes the wave better, I would love to experiment with placement more. I would be surprised if the GSA location is better. I thought they did that to get around malibus patent?
      I have had a wakeshaper on the side of the boat, and GSA. IMO, the GSA is much better. I will say this though, the wakeshapers on the side seem to be better for rougher water. If GSA did design, develop, and produce their product to get around Malibus patent, it didn't work (at least for now, until the Supra case has its day in court).

Comment

I use a nauticurl. Great design other then it doesn't float. It fits perfectly on the lowest- furthest back point of my 24v.
        Build thread: http://www.tigeowners.com/forum/showthread.php?14787-Duffy-s-2005-24v-wakesurfing-mod-thread&highlight=duffys+24v

Comment

You get more lip in the wave with GSA or any tab system and the ability to adjust compared to a suck gate.

Comment

Originally posted by chpthril View Post

Not yet, im behind on getting back to people, sorry. I do sell custom Tige sacs.
            PRice?

Comment

Working...
            X