2006 24 VE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2006 24 VE

Ok so I am trying to figure out what kind of bags I need in this boat. When I bought this a year ago, the only tanks I had in it were in the rear compartments and they were hard plastic. I am wanting to upgrade so I can surf and have a better wake for wakeboarding. I know I need bags up front also but have no idea where to start.
    The pumps that are currently in my boat are Johnson 500gph. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Rasta Boat Guy!

Are the rear hard tanks in the lockers or behind the locker's rear walls, and run across the transom? The later is the typical Ve ballast, but the previous was found on some early ve's.

A lot of owners totally gut the factory aerator pump plumbing and go with the less complicated reversible impeller pumps. Main reason is because the ballast fill intake is through the transom. This means that filling is restricted to idle speed.

We typically go with the Fly High IBS for the bow and our 1300# custom rear surf sacs.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Ok they r hard tanks in the lockers. There is 2 pumps per tank,an intake and a empty pump. Not to sure if I want to revamp the entire system and put the impeller pump in, I guess if it's not to hard/ or to expensive to do that I might think about it. Either way i do want to put new sacs in to get more weigh in the boat.

I do have rubber fill hoses that go to the front compartments on the left and the right. Right now they r not hooked up to anything. So I have no weight in the front. Previous owner took out the hard tanks in those two compartments.

So where do I go to order these custom sacs and the fly high IBS?

Comment

Message sent about ballast
        Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Chpthril will help you layout and purchase. His pricing is great but it is the service that is impressive. Helped a lot of folks on here including me.

you need a lot of weight in that boat but it will put out a great wave for both surf and wake.

Comment

Working...
          X