2013 Port Side Ballast Drain Issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2013 Port Side Ballast Drain Issue

I had an issue with a drain on my 2013 Z3 this weekend. The port side drain would not work from the Tige Touch but when I flipped the DRAIN ALL switch under the dash it worked. The Tige Touch showed DRAIN on the dash but nothing happened. I am assuming they did not add four emergency drain pumps to the system and just wondering if anyone may have an idea of where to start to try and trace the wires from the TT or maybe where a fuse/relay may be. Thanks for your time

Pop the cover off the viper box and see of the fuse is blown for that drain pump.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Thanks Mike, I am just a little confused because it must get power from two places.

Comment

Yes, the TT individual output has its own fuse and the emergency override is also fused.
        Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Working...
        X