Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay. Perfect. Thank you!

Comment

My wave is pretty good without additional ballast in the bow. if you prefer it get lead or external ballast.

Comment

I have the 18 RZX3. There are two bags subfloor in the front of the boat both bags have separate fill and drain pumps. All ballast has separate fill and drain pumps. I have the extra PNP bags in the rear of the boat. I throw a pretty nice wave with two people and one surfer. I list my boat by bleeding off the non surf side in the rear. As I add people the wave just gets better and better. There is plenty of room under the front seat to add lead. I added a second set of fill pumps to my rear bags to cut fill time down. Hope this helps.

Comment

Does the ballast system have overflow valves or automatically shut off when full? Reason I ask is we had a deflated tube sitting on one side forgot about and dealer is trying to say that it caused the bag to bust at the seam. I find that hard to believe when these things are supposed to be bullet proof where one deflated tube sitting on top caused enough pressure to burst the bag?

Comment

The system does have a free-flowing vent for each sac/side, as well as it can bleed off pressure through the drain pump.

I dont recall if a 2018 has pump shutoff built into the algorithm. If it does, its based on run time, not real time sac level. So in reality, a restricted sac could be physically full because it cant fully expand, long before the timer times out.
            Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Originally posted by surferbum21 View Post
              Does the ballast system have overflow valves or automatically shut off when full? Reason I ask is we had a deflated tube sitting on one side forgot about and dealer is trying to say that it caused the bag to bust at the seam. I find that hard to believe when these things are supposed to be bullet proof where one deflated tube sitting on top caused enough pressure to burst the bag?
              Like CHP said, they will just overflow right back into the lake. To make sure mine is full, I’ll hit fill a couple of times, until all 4 bags are overflowing. Blaming a tube is pretty absurd sounding, to me.

I’ve had a ton of problem with the bags in mine as well, and a ton of problems with my dealer, or I guess it even could be Tige ultimately, refusing to warranty stuff. I wish I wasn’t too lazy to deal with a lawsuit, because I would definitely have one.

I’ve given up on my dealer, and I’m just doing everything myself, or taking to our Nautique/Sanger dealer and paying. I’ll probably end up better off, even without warranty in the end.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
              X