2007 22ve where to drill for intake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2007 22ve where to drill for intake

Has anyone installed a Wake Makers ballast system into a 22ve with the body style my 2007 would have? It seems like the only place is behind the engine on the floor just in front of the drain.

I have not been able to find any pictures or videos showing where to drill through the hull for intake lines.

Is there a way to access other locations, even if cutting through the floor or under the seats?

If anyone can help me out with instructions, pictures, or video I would be super appreciative.

I usually put the thru hulls around the Vdrive/trans area

Comment

Here’s my build write up, same boat and year.

https://www.tigeowners.com/forum/gen...-ballast-build

Comment

One tip I’d give you if you put the valves between the vdrive and gas tank is put them as close to the tank as you can with still being able to clear everything.
        I had to remove my transmission to repair a grenaded damper plate and the valves were just a touch too close to the vdrive to remove it. I had to take the valves apart to remove then reinstall after.

I accidentally said transmission but meant vdrive, corrected
        Last edited by Jetdriver; 06-15-2020, 09:47 PM.

Comment

I'd say your better option is between the gas tank and the Vdrive itself as this is where all the later OEM pumps had been installed. The red/black Johnsons are what were in the boat when I got it. Everything with the brass/Tsunami's is what I've added. You need to mindful of the depth sounder as well as the turbulence from the thru hulls can apparently mess with the sensor itself. Take your time figuring out the best location, how much you'll rise, if you need to turn and how everything will be able to thread together properly during the install.

Comment

Working...
          X