Best Wake Shaper for 2014 RZ2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Wake Shaper for 2014 RZ2

Looking to purchase a wake shaper for my 2014 RZ2. Do they all work about the same or does it matter? We are brand new to wake surfing. Please advise.... and tell me why. Thanks!!!

I just tried my first wake shaper on my '13 Z1 yesterday and it worked really well. After discussing with JohnnieMo, I went with the SWELL Creator 2.0 positioned just below the curved contour on the hull and although I don't have anything to personally compare it to, I am more than happy with the results. I no longer need to list my boat, wait to drain/fill ballast for my goofy surfers, etc.

Comment

our z3 we were gracious enough to end up with a mission delta. works good.

most of our riders are regular. we actually prefer the listed wave when we don't have goofy riders with us. easier on the gas a little.
      2012 22ve.. RIP 4/17
      2014 Z3.. Surf away

Comment

Love our '14 RZ2, we run a Mission Delta with the plate reversed (feature I really like and feel having the plate further back on the RZ2 is important) + it floats and is super well built. In the end they all do the same thing (size of plate doesn't matter) so its up to your budget but like everything...you get what you pay for. If you're needing advice on how to add more to make a great wave reach out to me and I can go thru what we've done to create a waist high wave, amazing push.

Comment

I build and sell these bad boys. $150 shipped. They look good, work great, are durable, and float.
          I have owned a Delta and a Nauticurl. I’ve since gotten rid of both. Plate size matters.

Comment

I use a Nauticurl on my 13 RZ2 and its amazing. Long steep pocket. Easy to mount and always stays on. I have 2 1100 rear locker bags and a 14.25 prop.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
            X