Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canadian Wetsounds Discount

Hey Guys,

Yes, I know this is my first post and therefore I have no credit on the forum, but I'm posting this as a favor for anyone looking to buy Wetsounds for their boat this spring.

I'm a strong member of TheMalibuCrew.com, and through them, I've teamed up with Wetsounds and their Canadian Distributor to bring a group buy together.

I just want to gather some interest first, to see how many Canadians on this forum are interested as I would like to include as many Canadians on the deal as I can. Please respond below with the products you're interested in.

The discount is roughly 15% off retail.

I'll list off some popular products members on the other forum are interested in and their prices. These prices include all applicable taxes and free shipping anywhere in Canada. The price you see is the price you pay:

WS-420 - $572 - ($100 savings off retail)
    PRO60 - $1142 - ($201 savings off retail)
    PRO80 - $1238 - ($218 savings off retail)

I've got a listing for all Wetsound products but these are the most popular.

Let me know what you guys think. Any questions, you can PM me.
    Last edited by CrazyTegger; 05-07-2009, 04:31 PM.

UMMMMM

http://wetsounds.com/

Pro 80 $999
    pro 60's $849
    WS 420 $299

We don't speak canadain $$$

sorry

1 canadian $ is 0.8527 USD I think

Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. THAT'S relativity. Albert Einstein

Comment

WS-420 - $572 - ($100 savings off retail)
      PRO60 - $1142 - ($201 savings off retail)
      PRO80 - $1105 - ($218 savings off retail)
      I think your Canadian Dollar price on the WS-420 is a little high, If I'm converting correctly, @299 US$, the Can$ would be $352.00 - 15% = $299. Someone check me?

And I think you got the pro80's and 60's swapped.
      Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

I am aware of Wetsounds.com and their prices in the USA. The MSRP is not the same in Canada as it is in the USA. Up north, we get screwed for pricing.

Here's the MSRP for some products in Canada in CAD funds.

WS-420 - $599.99 Retail (2x the USA MSRP)
        PRO60 - $1199.99 Retail
        PRO80 - $1299.99 Retail

I know it's not a deal for people down south. That's why I specifically indicated it was a Canadian Discount.

I did mix up the numbers for the speakers. They are adjusted now.

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyTegger View Post
          Up north, we get screwed for pricing.
          Maybe...but, you apparently get better deals on pharmaceuticals!

Comment

I don't need meds that often, so I don't really have first hand experience.

Anywho, back on topic.

Comment

What part of Canada are you from?
              Tige owner since 2006

Comment

So now we have Canadian spammers
                "I feel sorry for people that don't drink, when they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're gonna feel all day" - Frank Sinatra

Comment

Originally posted by Fast1911 View Post
                  So now we have Canadian spammers
                  Sounds like he's trying to pass a deal along...even if he makes a few bucks, it's a win/win for the Canadian buyers.
                  Personally, for those prices I'd drive a little ways and buy them in the US, but that's just me.
                  Other than that, Mrs. Lincoln, how was the play?

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyTegger View Post
                    Anywho, back on topic.
                    BACK ON TOPIC???????????? Yep, your def. new to this forum! We don't ever stay on topic here.... see the Post whore thread!
                    Being a major OU fan and a staunch conservative.... I am perpetually vexed w/ the conundrum of who to hate more. Obama or the Univ. of Saxet.

Comment

Originally posted by Tanner View Post
                      BACK ON TOPIC???????????? Yep, your def. new to this forum! We don't ever stay on topic here.... see the Post whore thread!
                      There is a topic in that thread???

Comment

So I saw a tornado today!
                        Being a major OU fan and a staunch conservative.... I am perpetually vexed w/ the conundrum of who to hate more. Obama or the Univ. of Saxet.

Comment

Working...
                        X