Wetsounds MB-8's White- -- $575 Shipped

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wetsounds MB-8's White- -- $575 Shipped

I have one pair of Wetsounds MB-8's in white that are for sale that I bought from Wetsounds a year ago. I used them for one summer.

Units are in perfect working order and great cosmetic shape. Boat is always stored indoors and can get some pics later this week.

I am changing out my system and going with a pro 485 to match my pro 60's.

Anyone interested at $575 shipped?

Any idea on how much they weigh?
    Concern is if wife and daughter can raise tower with the added weight. It goes up easy once you get past the initial pivot point based on weight but by no means is it light as a feather with just 2 Pro 60's. Our home lake it is not un common to lower tower to go under railroad and road bridges to get from small lake where we are on to larger lake for cruise or trip to sandbar so ease of getting tower back up for wife when she is using boat is a key concern.
    Last edited by MoneyPity; 04-16-2009, 03:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MoneyPity View Post
      Any idea on how much they weigh?
      Concern is if wife and daughter can raise tower with the added weight. It goes up easy once you get past the initial pivot point based on weight but by no means is it light as a feather with just 2 Pro 60's. Our home lake it is not un common to lower tower to go under railroad and road bridges to get from small lake where we are on to larger lake for cruise or trip to sandbar so ease of getting tower back up for wife when she is using boat is a key concern.
      'bout 20lbs
      Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

PM Sent

Comment

Are they still for sale?

Comment

Sorry, they are sold.

I apologize for not posting up sooner.

Comment

Working...
            X