Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Samson Double 7's Tower Speakers For sale.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Samson Double 7's Tower Speakers For sale.

Samson Double 7's (price includes 4 speakers and 2 speaker mounts)

These speakers came with my boat new last year, As most know I pretty much ripped out the stock stuff and let my local shop have there way with it as they are a dealer for another speaker company.

These have been sitting in the box and I figured they should get used and enjoyed by someone. All together these maybe have 1 or 2 hours of use on them and are in perfect condition.

$900.00 OBO

From the Samson Site:

Samson Double 7's will put you over the top in the wakeboard crowd with their unbeatable good looks and concert quality sound. Using Focal separate component speakers and our patented quick release, rotating mount system, these speakers will upset every fisherman on the lake with loud crystal clear music. The "wireless" look of the quick release mounts is achieved by concealing the wiring inside the mount using a male/female jack. The speakers can be removed in 5 seconds for travel or to collapse the tower by using the quick release knob. When you are ready to plug the speakers back in, simply click them into the C.N.C. machined mounts and the wiring is done automatically. The solid aluminum enclosures are available in a polished mirror finish. You will need an amp capable of delivering at least 200 Watts/Ch @ 2 Ohms. These speakers come with a 3 yr. warranty. Online $1395.00

Attached Files
    Tige owner since 2006

If I did not have two Wet Sounds hanging on my Sampson tower I would be interested. Unfortunately I do and I like their sound. The Sampson Quick Connects are great compared with my Pro-60's but I have a chunk of change with those already.

Good luck on sale. I would look up a few of the people out of the Denver Area who went with Sampson Towers on their Z1's. Buffman comes to mind. They might be interested.

Comment

damn taxes.....I'd be all over that otherwise....

Comment

Sparky, We can work something out If you want them.
        Tige owner since 2006

Comment

They look like some nice speakers. I can only give you $800 for them including the shipping right now. Would you sell them for that?

Comment

Working...
          X