Look for a Cover for a '06 Tige 24Ve w/ Factory Tower

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look for a Cover for a '06 Tige 24Ve w/ Factory Tower

Does anyone know the best place to buy a cover???

Don't want some aftermarket piece of crap!!

Would love to have an OEM cover but don't want to pay $700 bucks for it!

Suggestions... Please?

Would like to get my hands on a Bimini as well.

Just bought my Tige and am looking forward to summer!!!!

Bud Nash
    Bowling Green, KY

I'd try your nearest dealer. They should be able to get you what you're looking for.
    Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

Comment

go to a local trim shop they can fit your boat w/tower and all

Comment

A custom cover that fits arounf tower made by a custom shop will run over $500 or more depending on material you want to use and if the cover will be used for towing.

Bimini tops will also range from $400 on up depending on what you want.

A local mooring cover shop will give you a better product that the off the shelf Tige cover

Comment

I have a Tige OEM cover that I purchaed last year for my 2005 Tige 24V with an OEM tower....it should fit your '06.

It was only used one season. Asking $125 + shipping.

It can be shipped in a a medium size box, if you are interested just r

Comment

V and Ve are a bit diff - Ve has "notched" transom, longer windshield and tower legs.

Call HQ Marine in Charlotte NC, there was one laying around if I remember correctly........dont ask me why though! Tell them Mike told ya.
            Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Like Chpthril said the v cover won't fit the Ve's, we have tried in the past. Waking53 have you got a photo of your cover, we have an 05 trade-in.

Comment

Working...
              X