2100 V Limited 377 super scorpion engine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2100 V Limited 377 super scorpion engine

Im selling my 2100v limited boat with just over 100 hours. I had boat only on a private lake on a covered lift. The trailer has only been used to remove boat for storage in winter. The interior has no damage, tears or wear to the seats or carpet. The boat has run flawless over the years. There are a few scrapes along the rubber side bumpers. Trailer is like new. I added the tower with canopy which the orginal tige canvas cover fits over when lowered. The boat will be placed on ebay by next week. I hate to sell the boat but I have been deployed to Saudi Arabia..where I am right now. The boat is in Indianapolis Indiana for inspection and pickup. The boat has always been in heated storage and fluids always changed. The only problem I have had was the water pump required replacement. The motor is beautiful running as well as how it looks. I will get engine pics this weekend. I have no phone contact here...email me with questions 102indy@gmail.com. If you want to inspect I can have family member contact you.

Thanks for your interest

$20,000
    Attached Files

Good looking boat and good luck with the sale.
    The two front tower supports would drive me crazy to look at while driving.
    Formertigeowners.com
    I used to be a member in the past.

Comment

Correction on hours..195. Photo of Mercury Racing built engine.
      Attached Files

Comment

If anyone needs an independent checking of this boat, I'm in indy regularly and would take a look if that's cool with the seller.

Comment

SOLD

Comment

Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

Comment

nice boat and congrats on the quick sale

Are you replacing it?
              If its not fun, Why do it?

Comment

Not replacing the boat...after a year in Saudi moving to Brazil. Gonna be on two wheels thoughout south america.

Comment

Congrats!!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X