No announcement yet.

2000 Tige 2100V for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking to do some diving and fishing off the coast of Miami and in the keys.

__________________________________________________ ________________________
    2000 Tige 2100V Sold

Comment

You'll be happy with that boat. I'm glad you sold your boat and didn't take a total bath. I was in Everglades City last year and had a Caravelle as a rental for some field work, it rode great and was a nice dry ride. The bracket platform with a full transom is the way to go with heavy seas and gives a nice big platform to get back in when you've been diving all day. Go get some lobster in the keys, nothing better than from the water to the grill!

Comment

u suck.. i wanna sell my boat and go diving too.. lucky..lucky.. you live on the coast.. h well you will def love that boat.. have fun and watch out for sharks .. lol

Comment

Originally posted by kana12 View Post
          u suck.. i wanna sell my boat and go diving too.. lucky..lucky.. you live on the coast.. h well you will def love that boat.. have fun and watch out for sharks .. lol
          I got some tanks... you can dive in Lake Conroe!!
          If its not fun, Why do it?

Comment

yea with like 2 feet visibility in 20 feet of water.. i want 40 foot in 120 foot deep.. lol

Comment

I've enjoyed being a member of the Tige forum and will be checking in from time to time to see whats going on. Unfortunately the owners of Caravelle boats are not as enthusiastic as Tige owners as their forum is very slow.
              I have given my old boats new owner "Jay" the info about this website, so I'm sure you will be as great to him as you have to me.

Aloha...
              __________________________________________________ ________________________
              2000 Tige 2100V Sold

Comment

Working...
              X