Xplosion Wakeboard tower

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Xplosion Wakeboard tower

$1800.00 for the tower only, not to include accessories shown.

This tower was a display tower, never mounted on a boat (may have a few scratched from display accessories but nothing a fresh powdercoat job won't cure). This tower retails New for $2700.00
    The color is Baron Red and it is collapsable. All joints are designed to pass wire thru for a clean look and a navigation light is mounted on the top of the rope holder.
    The mounting foot print is (front to rear 67"), (across the front 68"), (across the rear 79").
    The picture of the boat on the water is not the actual tower, it is meant to show what the tower would look like on a boat.
    Attached Files

I have a 01' 21v. with a wake design tower. The problem is my garage door is 9' tall! taking the tower down each time is a bit of a pain in the neck! It requires tools to remove bolts ect.
    does this tower go up & down easy? will the tower rattle like a garbage truck falling off the empire state building in rough water? (wake design) I will measure my boat today for fit.... Yes I may be interested!....where are you located?

Comment

I think they are in Riverside, CA.
      Mike Allen, Tigé owner since 1997

Comment

I can say he builds a very good and sturdy tower!
        The corona dealership puts Xplosion towers on most of their boats.

And yes they are in Riverside area.
        Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. THAT'S relativity. Albert Einstein

Comment

No, it will not rattle, Xplosion towers are made with 2 1/2" tubing and all of the joints are precision made which makes one of the strongest and quietest towers. We are now in Lake Elsinore, Ca and can do the install if you like. The tower folds very easily with no special tool required.

Comment

Please don't take this as I'm being an a$$.... but have the prices gone up or did you mean to type $1700 instead of $2700?

The reason I ask is last July I had you guys quote me a new tower for a 24V and you were at $2400. Figuring in that this is considered a "used" tower... I figured this one would be around the $2K mark if not lower.

If not, I guess it's just like everything else....just keeps going up and up!

*EDIT*

NVM!!!!.... I'm an idiot and somehow skipped over the part that you said the price was $1800...haha. Sorry about that.
            Being a major OU fan and a staunch conservative.... I am perpetually vexed w/ the conundrum of who to hate more. Obama or the Univ. of Saxet.

Comment

Don't feel bad Tanner you're from Oklahoma, we understand....

Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. THAT'S relativity. Albert Einstein

Comment

Tanner, I would never think that of you. We have always charged $2700 for this tower but I may have been giving you a break due to the frieght you would have to pay or we may have been talking about the universal tower.
                But as you can see we are only asking $1800 for this one.

Comment

LOL... yeah, I get ahead of myself when reading things sometimes.

You should get a quote on how much it'd cost to get it powder coated a diff. color and let the guys know. It might help you sell it!!!!

Was that tower above designed for a V or a Ve model. I know a few of the guys here are looking for towers for the V's!
                  Being a major OU fan and a staunch conservative.... I am perpetually vexed w/ the conundrum of who to hate more. Obama or the Univ. of Saxet.

Comment

A powder coat change would depend on the color but you could expect about $300.
                    As far as the boat that it fits I think this one fit a 20I or 20V, but I listed the sizes becuase it will probably fit several other boats.

Comment

The main reason I asked about the boat it was designed for is because of the windshield and the bar that ties the front and back together. The windshields were diff. shapes from the VE's to V's. I know as tower manufacturers you guys shape to those sometimes

Comment

Your correct the side windows on a VE where longer and by looking at the picture I believe this was for a I or V series but if you measure from the front foot mounting area to behind the windshield it will give you a good idea if it will work.

Comment

Working...
                        X