For Sale 2007 22VE w/Trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Sale 2007 22VE w/Trailer

I have a 2007 22VE for sale with Prestige tandem trailer. Boat has approx 204 hours. Immaculate condition.
    http://www.justindyar.com/boat%20for%20sale.htm

Nothing wrong with the boat, just ordering an 09 so need to move this one.

My cell is 205-468-6375. Justin Dyar.

Located on Lewis Smith Lake in Northern Alabama.

Thanks!

nice looking ride, good luck with the sale
    "I feel sorry for people that don't drink, when they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're gonna feel all day" - Frank Sinatra

Comment

Sweet looking boat!!! Good luck on the sale. It's a very, very hard market to sell boats right now.

Not to mention, welcome to the site. There are tons of people on here with a lot of good information about your Tige....

Comment

Also, when you get your new boat you have to post pictures, it is a site requirement
        "I feel sorry for people that don't drink, when they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're gonna feel all day" - Frank Sinatra

Comment

Nice looking boat!!

What are you replacing it with?

Comment

If I sell it, I will just get a 2009 24ve. Black/White more than likely.

Comment

throw it on onlyinboards.com
              you'll get more hits

Comment

Good luck with onlyinboards. I had mine on there for 2 months and only got 1. Same with boat trader.
                WAKE ZONE

Comment

onlyinboards is a great site. I only got one hit the 6 months that the 24Ve was on there but that also produced over 4k people looking at the boat also... High traffic site IMO.

Comment

Thanks for the referrals guys....Sorry you didn't have success highrock, but it's good to know that at least Boattrader isn't beating me FWIW, our traffic numbers are double 1/09 vs 1/08.
                    Check out http://www.onlyinboards.com for a huge selection of used Tige boats. Buy or Sell!

Comment

I don't know what it costs, but there are always featured boats on the top of the onlyinboards homepage. Your boat is sharp enough I'd think it would be an eye grabber. Not sure on cost though.

Comment

^^ That is what I did and it gets a lot of attention. IMO, money well spend.. I think it was $75 for 6 months... Check the site to make sure.

Comment

Working...
                        X