Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Decals and Audio Package

Can anyone help me out?
    I need a full decal (sticker) package for a 2006 Tige 21i AND someone stole the entire stereo out of the thing...
    Decals are more important as i can put any stereo back in...
    Cheers

Originally posted by Matt21i View Post
    Can anyone help me out?
    I need a full decal (sticker) package for a 2006 Tige 21i AND someone stole the entire stereo out of the thing...
    Cheers
    Contact / send chpthril a PM about the stereo he can get you great pricing on everything you need for a boat system.

You can contact your local dealer for the decal.
    Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. THAT'S relativity. Albert Einstein

Comment

Can anyone help me out?
      Cheers
      welcome to the board and sorry to here about your stereo system ....

Comment

Thanks guys...
        I am in Australia so the local dealer is not very helpful as Tige is rare here...
        There were some OC style Tige decals for 2006 that i need to replace and cant get them here

Comment

Thanks guys...
          I am in Australia so the local dealer is not very helpful as Tige is rare here...
          There were some OC style Tige decals for 2006 that i need to replace and cant get them here
          I'd try contacting Tige directly. Perhaps jeanw can help point you in the right direction, so send her a PM.
          Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

Comment

Originally posted by dogbert View Post
            I'd try contacting Tige directly. Perhaps jeanw can help point you in the right direction, so send her a PM.
            ^^^^ what dog said, Jean will get you what ever you need
            Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. THAT'S relativity. Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
            X