Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1992 Tige' ski boat--Summer never ends - $9500 (Austin)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1992 Tige' ski boat--Summer never ends - $9500 (Austin)

Saw this on craigslist in Austin...

$9500 OBO. Need to sell this quick. This is a great boat and is ready to go. Reply or call for details and more pics. 512-751-5576 A very nice 1992 Tige 2000 SLM Comp ski boat. First yr. of the Tige. Reply or call for all the info. and more pics. Summer is still happening and there is a lot of time to still be on the water. This is a great boat and is ready to go. $9500 OBO. Make me an offer I can't refuse. Save money by buying now rather than the Spring. Reply for more pics and details of updates and repairs. It is in great running condition. 512-751-5576

http://houston.craigslist.org/boa/900965091.html
    If its not fun, Why do it?

Those pictures look familiar?

92 that's one of the originals!!

Comment

It is the first one in the Tige' history...

Picture posted in earlier thread by:
      Rock-n-Ragin
      Austin, TX
      92 2000 SLM Comp

Comment

Thanks Skyski for sharing my craigslist post. Yes, I have the oldest classic up for sale. I really hate to sell it and let it go. However, it has been used very little in the last two to three years and it is costing me too much money to keep it at this time for not getting any use/pleasure out of it. If I had a free place to keep it, so not to have to pay for storage, I would keep it for several more years until our family gets back into this sort of thing. If anyone on the forum is interested or knows of someone interested, please call me @ 512-751-5576.

http://houston.craigslist.org/boa/900965091.html

Comment

unreal that there are so few hours!! I wish you the best of luck with your sale!

Comment

Originally posted by jwanck11 View Post
            unreal that there are so few hours!! I wish you the best of luck with your sale!
            It's a slalom boat. I challenge anybody to ski as long as they can wakeboard or surf.
            Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

Comment

Originally posted by dogbert View Post
              It's a slalom boat. I challenge anybody to ski as long as they can wakeboard or surf.
              When and where??

Comment

Originally posted by dogbert View Post

Comment

Working...
                X