'02 21V Riders Edition for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'02 21V Riders Edition for sale

Orig. owner, freshwater only, always garaged in Lake Havasu, AZ, excellent like new condition, very well maintained. 315 hp Merc, 375 hrs., Perfect Pass, Tige tower with racks and speakers, new Clarion marine stereo with rear remote and amp, dual batteries, large bimini, teak swimstep, 4 blade stainless prop, tandem axle trailer with disc brakes, swing away tongue, new tires. This boat is ready to go and you won't find a cleaner one. All service records (Tige dealer in Corona, CA). $27,900 obo.
    Attached Files

Fair price?

I'm getting ready to put my boat on ebay and boat trader, do you think this price is fair?

Comment

I also have an '02 21V in similar condition. It's a classic. I say $40K

Comment

I just pick my 04 with 120 hrs up for $12,000 The guy was in need of the cash! Thats a nice boat poffdaddy!
        Last edited by redrockerfan; 11-12-2008, 03:51 AM.
        If you cant have fun doing it, dont do it!

Comment

Originally posted by redrockerfan View Post
          I just pick my 04 with 120 hrs up for $12,000 The guy was in need of the cash! Thats a nice boat poffdaddy!

Lets hear some more details,,,,Chistmas came early...

Comment

That is a very nice looking boat- looks clean. But I think that the price is pretty high. As it has been discussed on here lately, few are getting more than the low retail price off the NADA guide. For your boat that is $22k plus the trailer. High NADA is $25k +trailer. You are also trying to sell entering the slower season. You asked for our opinions, but it is your boat and it depends on how motivated you are to sell.

Comment

Originally posted by redrockerfan View Post
              You might check the boat for drugs!!! Maybe they left some during the delivery and just needed to 'dump' the boat

But seriously...
              Congrats on a great price for a great boat!!!
              If its not fun, Why do it?

Comment

I think the price is a tad high. I think $23k-$25k are more in line if you consider you can get 07 and 08 new 20V' for low 30's. From some sites I have seen. As we progress further into the off season the cost of keeping the boat by the dealer may make him anxious to drop to $25,000 - $25,900. Just my The cost of inventoey sitting isn't free.

I think it is one sweet looking boat. If it is in NADA and local market pricing I would offer $25K but I already have a low hour 07 20V.

Good luck.

Comment

Thanks for the input. I thought it might be a little high but I am having a hard time convincing myself to sell it after 6 years of fun and lots of elbow grease. Still haven't listed the boat as I'm not sure I want to sell it yet.
                  Redrockerfan, it sounds like you got quite a deal.

Comment

Working...
                  X