This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Misc. E- Series Tower Parts

The following parts where salvaged off my E Series Tower on a 20V that lost fight with carport. Replacing Tower with a Samson Razor

2 ea Wakeboard Racks $200 + Shipping

1 ea Mirror and Arm Mount $100 + shipping

1 ea Orange Bimini Top $225 + shpping

1 ea Yellow Tower Billet (needs Powder coat removed) $15 + shipping
    2nd Billet bent to heck.

If Interested in any of the above PM me with your offer and we can go from there.

I assume that miscellaneous loose screws are part of your collection, as well?

Comment

Give him time, he will complain about the amount of money he lost with this deal.

Comment

Originally posted by MoneyPity View Post
        The following parts where salvaged off my E Series Tower on a 20V that lost fight with carport. Replacing Tower with a Samson Razor

2 ea Wakeboard Racks $200 + Shipping

1 ea Mirror and Arm Mount $100 + shipping

1 ea Orange Bimini Top $225 + shpping

1 ea Yellow Tower Billet (needs Powder coat removed) $15 + shipping
        2nd Billet bent to heck.

If Interested in any of the above PM me with your offer and we can go from there.

Attached Files
        Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. THAT'S relativity. Albert Einstein

Comment

I'd be a little suspicious that these parts may be fake "African Aluminum" and therefore substandard
          Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

^^^^ Probably why he is selling them so cheap. Or, he plans to utilize the fine print before the sale.

Comment

He should just make Tige give him a new tower since the old one folded up under such mild pressure on the pylon, real aluminum would not have doe this.
              Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Substandard as you said.

Comment

I'd be cautious as he does not seem to know if his boat was a 20v or a 22v
                  Last edited by Agent 86; 10-27-2008, 04:43 PM. Reason: cant spell leary

Comment

hahaha Apparently Agent say that also.

Comment

Originally posted by Agent 86 View Post
                      I'd be leary...
                      Timothy Leary?

Maybe that explains all the hallucinations and psychodellic colors from the OP?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by dingleberry View Post
                          Timothy Leary?

Maybe that explains all the hallucinations and psychodellic colors from the OP?
                          I was thinking Dennis Leary....

That would explain all the ranting and raving.......
                          "I feel sorry for people that don't drink, when they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're gonna feel all day" - Frank Sinatra

Comment

Why are we messing with his classified ad?
                            If its not fun, Why do it?

Comment

Originally posted by skyski_tige View Post
                              Why are we messing with his classified ad?
                              Because he has been banned 10 times from Tigeowners.........
                              Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. THAT'S relativity. Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                              X