Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fly High ballast sacs

^^^ All Fly High

I'm selling my for 4 ballast sacs. Been used for just over a year, no leaks or damage. Includes caps that they come with from Fly High and male (sac side) 3/4" quick connects for an automated system.

400# V-drive set part# W701 $100 + shipping

455# L-shaped surf sac part# W716 (added fittings so it would fill/drain/vent while laying down in the storage) $100 + shipping

650# integrated bow sac part# W711 $100

If someone buys the hole set, I'll throw the pump in also.

PM me if you have a specific question.
    Last edited by chpthril; 10-20-2008, 05:03 PM.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

What brand are they?
    Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

Comment

Originally posted by dogbert View Post
      What brand are they?
      Look at thread title. hahahaha

Comment

Are you getting ready to upgrade to a new boat or something? First the stereo, now the ballast....

Comment

Originally posted by da.bell View Post
          Look at thread title. hahahaha
          Yeah, after he edited it. I see how it goes...
          Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

Comment

Originally posted by dogbert View Post
            Yeah, after he edited it. I see how it goes...
            Sorry, but I didnt edit the title, just drew some attention to it.
            Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

I've been PM'd about the pair of V-drives and bow + pump.

Comment

Are you getting ready to upgrade to a new boat or something? First the stereo, now the ballast....
                Yeah, no kidding
                I'm on a boat man. I got my flippy floppies....

Comment

Originally posted by chpthril View Post
                  Sorry, but I didnt edit the title, just drew some attention to it.
                  Yeah, yeah, yeah. I see how it's gonna be...

Comment

Sold, thanks!

Comment

GRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.......................... I WANT MORE THAN 2000 LBS of B
                      allast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Juiceman831 View Post
                        GRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.......................... I WANT MORE THAN 2000 LBS of B
                        allast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        PM sent!

Comment

Working...
                        X