• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boostedfe3 View Post
    pm sent on speakers
    Replied

Originally posted by brett22i View Post
    pm on speakers
    Replied
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Everything is sold. I want to thank those that bought as well as those that PM'd with an interest.
      Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Thank's for giving us Tigé owners first dibs.
        I'm on a boat man. I got my flippy floppies....

Comment

Originally posted by rushin View Post
          Thank's for giving us Tigé owners first dibs.
          I agree...I have been trying to talk my wife into letting me get the amp and speakers for our anniversary coming up. This economy has her really spooked. Spending no money at all right now, but I can't complain we should be debt free soon.

I just sat back and read what I wrote, do you thing I messed up on the "OUR" part? Maybe that is why she wouldn't go for it
          Last edited by TRD; 10-25-2008, 12:09 AM.
          Dale
          2000 21i Tige

Comment

nevermind
            Last edited by slingshot; 10-25-2008, 12:52 AM.
            2017 Tige' Z3--Navy/Silver, Tan interior, Raptor 400.

Comment

do you still have speakers? long shot i know

Comment

Originally posted by GLENNB2552 View Post
                do you still have speakers? long shot i know
                Nope, but maybe able to help you with something else...........what are you looking for and do you have a budget in mind?

Send me a PM (private message) if you want!

Comment

Speakers

I want the speakers.

Comment

Originally posted by jasturgis View Post
                    I want the speakers.
                    Sorry, but they sold 2.5 years ago.

Comment

speakers

Are the speakers still available? If so can you send me a phone number where I can call and get some more info as I am looking at adding tower speakers.

Comment

Originally posted by kemper View Post
                        Are the speakers still available? If so can you send me a phone number where I can call and get some more info as I am looking at adding tower speakers.
                        i am sorry, but those particular speakers off my old boat were sold 2 and a half years ago.

If you would like to send me some info via PM (private message) in regards to what you are looking for and what budget you have in mind, I will give you some other options for new tower speakers.

Thanks,

Comment

Do you still have speakers for sale.? you can reply to grogers@spectraenergy.com. Thanks

Comment

Working...
                          X