2008 Tige RZ4 Wet Sounds Demo Boat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2008 Tige RZ4 Wet Sounds Demo Boat

2008 Tige RZ4. Wet Sounds Audio Custom Demo Boat. As seen at the Consumer Electronics Show and Surf Expo.

Over 25K in upgrades. Stereo system has a pair of Wet Sounds PRO 485 and pair of PRO 60 with custom billet grilles and led lighting in blue. 4 pairs of XS650 in boat speakers with led lighting, 3 Wet Sounds XS-XXX 12 inch spl subwoofers, 5 amplifiers with thermoelectic cooling amp rack, clarion cd with 2 transom remotes, additional RF floating remote, Wet Sounds WS-420 EQ with microphone, boost box speed volume control, all 0 ga wire for amps with 12 ga wire for speakers, all Tsunami competition wire and fuses, 8 batteries total, 6 Kinetik competition batteries for the stereo with dual on board chargers, Harmon Kardon I pod controller built into dash,

Boat is white and black with one off gel coat, Vinyl Wrapped but will also provide 09 graphics if those are preferred. It is white under the vinyl wrap. One off white 400 HP 6.0 marine power engine, one off interior with ostrich trim, chrome fresh air exhaust, triple axle Boat Mate trailer two tone white and black with 18 inch wheels and spare, custom built in surfing ballast installed at the factory, new style surf rear platform, dual led transom lights, one off Z tower with black powder coated sides, vision air seat, 75 hours on the boat, towing cover, tinted windshield

$65,000
    twhite@wetsounds.com

More Pictures here
    http://www.tigeowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6102
    Attached Files

SWEET!!!!!!!

Someone is going to get one sick boat!!!!!!!!!
    Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. THAT'S relativity. Albert Einstein

Comment

Are you getting another Tige? Why sell it? The hours are low and you finaly have everything done in it.

Comment

that boat is really for sale? wow wish mine is gone. I'd buy it. I have to have a v-drive. with my new disability. Maybe next year.
        Originally posted by G-MONEY
        It hurts me to say it but go OU but only for this weekend!!!!

Comment

Well Tim I'm sure you will find someone. Maybe I can get your boat next year.
          Originally posted by G-MONEY
          It hurts me to say it but go OU but only for this weekend!!!!

Comment

I know I finally get it all dialed in and then sell it. HAHA

Well as with any demo type set up. It is good to keep it fresh. This one was at the CES show and Surf Expo and a lot of events in Texas.

So time for something new.

Plus will give me some time to work on it over the winter.

Tim
            Wet Sounds

Comment

That seems like a great deal for that boat too. Good luck with the sale.
              "a what? i can['t] say/spell/pronounce that word..." - wannabewakeboarder
              "the plural of boo is booze."

Comment

I wish I had known you were going to sell that...may have held on our RZ4
                Tige Throws Mad Wake.

Comment

Wow, $65K is a great deal. How many hours are on it?

Comment

Just checked it before putting it up this past weekend and it is 84 hours.

Tim
                    Wet Sounds

Comment

Working...
                    X