FS: 1999 V-limited

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: 1999 V-limited

1999 Tige V-Limited 210 hours. Dorsey trailer w/folding tongue. Great condition, all maintance done. 350 merc, V-drive, On board ballast, extended pylon, 4 blade stainless prop, led lighting throughout. This boat needs nothing. 22,900obo
    Attached Files

Great looking boat, good luck
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

how much storage space is in these models? do they have lockers?

Comment

love the LEDs!!! Good luck!

Comment

Thanks for the kind replies.
          As far as storage goes, it has two rear lockers on each side of the engine. Storage infront of the driver footwell, large area behind the observer seat. Cooler under the observer seat. Storage under all seats, except driver.

Comment

Those LEDs look great. I've got the same boat but a 2000. Would you mind going through the install? I'd love to do that to my boat.
            __________________________________________________ ________________________
            2000 Tige 2100V Sold

Comment

Originally posted by ktmrider1 View Post
              Those LEDs look great. I've got the same boat but a 2000. Would you mind going through the install? I'd love to do that to my boat.
              Never mind, I just found your previous post:

http://www.tigeowners.com/forum/show...t=led+lighting
              __________________________________________________ ________________________
              2000 Tige 2100V Sold

Comment

Working...
              X