Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Monster Tower - Awesome product and a great company!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Monster Tower - Awesome product and a great company!!

Hi, I just want to take a moment to compliment Monster Tower. Friends had bought me a pair of Board Racks from Monster Tower as a gift in late 2006. I loved the Racks and they worked great. In 2007 the Racks, though, started peeling. This continued and last month I emailed pics of the peeling racks to Kenton at Monster Tower and the next day he sent me a new pair of brushed Racks which should not have that problem. Wow, it is great to deal with a company who truly stands behind their products.

Would highly recommend Monster Tower!!!

Originally posted by Eastern shore wake View Post
    Hi, I just want to take a moment to compliment Monster Tower. Friends had bought me a pair of Board Racks from Monster Tower as a gift in late 2006. I loved the Racks and they worked great. In 2007 the Racks, though, started peeling. This continued and last month I emailed pics of the peeling racks to Kenton at Monster Tower and the next day he sent me a new pair of brushed Racks which should not have that problem. Wow, it is great to deal with a company who truly stands behind their products.

Would highly recommend Monster Tower!!!
    very cool, it IS nice to deal with a good company like that, I had a similar situation with Liquid Force a few years back and they did the same for me, congrats on the new racks
    "I feel sorry for people that don't drink, when they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're gonna feel all day" - Frank Sinatra

Comment

I bought a CIPA extreme mirror and needed a mount for the tower. Bought their quick disconnect tower mount and adapter. Answered all of my questions quickly and the products have been great!!!

Comment

And neat Calandars
        I'm on a boat man. I got my flippy floppies....

Comment

I thought that was a calendar company?

Thats cool they make towers too.
          Common Sense is not so Common
          Looking for fat chicks for long walks, romance, cheap buffets, and BALLAST.

Comment

Originally posted by zad0030 View Post
            I thought that was a calendar company?

Thats cool they make towers too.
            The sun never sets on a badass

Comment

Anybody use their wall mounts for the board racks? They are the nuts!
              Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

Comment

Working...
              X