1997 Pre2150wt 253hrs 315hp Black Scorpion $16,950

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1997 Pre2150wt 253hrs 315hp Black Scorpion $16,950

Hey guys, going to sell the Tige. I hate to but after 3 seasons I just don't use it enough as a ski boat to justify having it. Plus I have to reduce my DTI for my business.
    It has a Monster Tower that I installed in '06. I have the original owners contact info for a complete history on the boat. As you can probably read in my past posts I've changed my impeller, oil, oil filter, fuel filter every season. I replaced the battery last year and the bilge pump a couple of months ago. I also replaced the blower hose this season. The tires and wheels on the trailer are 2 years old.
    I've had an offer on it already but I haven't tried to aggresively sell it yet. I thought I would give it a couple of weeks to see if anyone else might be interested.
    Last edited by my86stanggt; 08-12-2017, 07:47 AM.

Was it the purple life jacket?
    Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

Comment

I would suggest getting a bigger truck to tow it, I don't think that truck is big enough!!

Comment

The boat is in great condition! Price looks good. Same interior colors as mine.

Mine has a tandem trailer though?
        Mike Allen, Tigé owner since 1997

Comment

Good luck with the sale!! I do think 17grand is a lot on a 97, but I hope you get what you want for it.

Comment

Well, I expect to be haggled and don't want to start at a rock bottom price. Nobody wants to pay what you ask right? I've already had an offer of 14.5k but I thought I would test the waters a while.

Original owner ordered it with the single axle because he kept it in a private dock.

No, it wasn't the purple jacket but I can save it for you if you want
            Last edited by my86stanggt; 08-30-2008, 12:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by H20SKIER14 View Post
              I would suggest getting a bigger truck to tow it, I don't think that truck is big enough!!

Your right, that's why I built this one.

Comment

I'm going to lower the price to $14.9k. Do you guys think this is a more appropriate price? Anybody know of another classified site other than inboards.com?

Comment

http://www.boattrader.com/
                  Mike Allen, Tigé owner since 1997

Comment

just for reference, i bought my '03 20i, loaded and in immaculate condition for 23k. I personally would say the 17 is too high. I def. don't think you should take anything less than 13 for it. my .02
                    I'm full of tomfullery

Comment

Hey guys, I thought I would wait till spring to bring this TTT to see if anyone is interested. I put it on Ebay and had a few offers but not serious ones.

I'll take 13k if anyone is interested. I've tried Boat Trader but man it's too expensive. It's $55 for 2 weeks. Ebay is $10 if it doesn't sell.

Jeff

Comment

Working...
                      X