Stickers or decals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stickers or decals

I had a few Tige stickers on my old tow rig, but would like to get some for the new rig. Would rather not travel to the dealer to try and get some, anyone else know of a place I could get a few?

eBay, just do a search for tige boats

Comment

I did that, but came up with just a few, but didn't like the style. Anybody else?
      Thanks for the tip though!

Comment

When I bought my Tige over a year ago I called Tige and then sent me a few for free over the mail. I also received some TeamTige stickers at our owners event last year.

Comment

I bought some accessories from Tige's online store and they sent me some without me even asking. Like Matt said, I'm sure if you called them they'd put some in the mail.

Comment

Tige' Watersports in Corona has stickers in their pro-shop. They even have the small version of the "West Coast graphics". Call Travis in the pro shop (951) 737-9801.

If you REALLY want cool - go to the Tige'Owners.com store and buy the stickers there!

Comment

Thanks for the info! Tige in Corona shipped some out today! Great customer service!!

Comment

Working...
              X