Racks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Racks

Will a wake surfboard fit in a standard tige board rack?......If not where does everyone keep them?.....I want to get one this season but don't know if I need another rack?
    LIFE IS SHORT.....DRIVE FAST AND TAKE CHANCES!!

not likely. they sell racks made for the wakesurf boards. they are wider and longer forks. we have a monster tower one on display at work its nice.

Comment

Originally posted by kko View Post
      not likely. they sell racks made for the wakesurf boards. they are wider and longer forks. we have a monster tower one on display at work its nice.
      What about on top of the bimini?

Comment

ill check tomorrow to make sure but im pretty sure it has the adjustable clamp so you could make it fit up there. i recall doing this for 1 of our customers. it did take a few trys to get the angle right but i think we got it to work.

Comment

Originally posted by kko View Post
          ill check tomorrow to make sure but im pretty sure it has the adjustable clamp so you could make it fit up there. i recall doing this for 1 of our customers. it did take a few trys to get the angle right but i think we got it to work.
          How did it look? .....Have you seen that pick of the supra with that sick bimini/rack? I'd like to have that!

Comment

Originally posted by LadiesMan217 View Post
            Will a wake surfboard fit in a standard tige board rack?......If not where does everyone keep them?.....I want to get one this season but don't know if I need another rack?
            Some will, some won't. If you get a surf skate, it will. The surf board won't. Check out Monster Tower for a reasonable price.
            Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

Comment

Working...
            X