opinions hyperlite divine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

opinions hyperlite divine

Hey guys I am looking at a wakeboard and bindings for my wife and daughter. I can get a good deal on a hyperlite divine board and either hyperlite drive or foundation bindings. My wife and daughter are 5'2" and 5"4",they weigh betwen 110 and 125 pounds. The only length they have left is 134.They are both newer boarders. Any opinions or suggestions please as sale ends soon. Bibbs

Its ok if they are not going to do much, or ever get very aggressive. The divine is a very begginer's board.
    http://wake9.com/

Comment

Hi Bibbs,

Not sure if this will interest, you but my wife has both a Divine and a Blur (136/134) in perfect condition, ( she likes surfing) so both boards have little use, no damage and are in perfect shape.

Since she is not interesting in boarding She wants me to sell them.

Let me know if you are interested.

Here is more info on the Blur.

Women's 2007 Hyperlite Blur 134 with Noise bindings Size 8-10 Alum polished fins included.

From the web:

The Blur is a free style shape that releases easily off the wake while not sacrificing any of the pop in a 3 stage rocker line. Freshly re-cut, the Blur features a 17% thinner overall profile for maximum weight reduction and better flex.
      Tige owner since 2006

Comment

Originally posted by Bibbs View Post
        Hey guys I am looking at a wakeboard and bindings for my wife and daughter. I can get a good deal on a hyperlite divine board and either hyperlite drive or foundation bindings. My wife and daughter are 5'2" and 5"4",they weigh betwen 110 and 125 pounds. The only length they have left is 134.They are both newer boarders. Any opinions or suggestions please as sale ends soon. Bibbs
        The 134 is about right for them, especially if they're just starting out. We have a Hyperlite Motive that's a 134 and lots of my boy's friends have learned to ride on that board.
        Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

Comment

I bought my wife and daughter the divine 2 years ago. Went to Powell with four families. This year all four families have the divine. All the girls we know love it. Skills of girls involved are beginner to intermediate.
          My dad always said "Stupid Hurts". He's yet to be proven wrong, but for some reason I keep trying.

Comment

Ks-I sent you a PM Bibbs

Comment

I bought my 6 year old the Divine 119. So far so good. She is also in the learning stage, but it seems like a real nice board.

Sam
              15 Escalade ESV-Black
              08 RZ2-Blue

Comment

Working...
              X